Wash & Care
Instructions & Care Recommendations to Washing Delicates
Hand washing procedure:
Tips to increase the lifespan of delicates:
- Separate light colored laundry from dark colored laundry.
- Hand wash cold with like colors.
- Always use gentle detergent. We recommend that the detergent is properly dissolved before adding laundry to the wash.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener to avoid damage on colors and fabrics.
- Always pay attention to the product laundry label for appropriate washing method.
- Reshape the cups and flatten wrinkles from garment before drying.
- Always air dry. Do not dry in direct sun.
- When drying, light and dark intimates should be layed flat separately.
- Preserve their shape and size by storing them laying flat.
- Do not store with closet deodorizer or closet pet control.
- Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean.